Why I Choose Blogger as My Diary Blog?

I like it because blogger is the best blog but very easy in management. Blogger features is very complete with an unlimited hosting space. Actually hosting space is not unlimited, but we will get a free hosting space for 15 GB of one google account that means you can use it for more than 15 years.

If you create for two google account then you get 30 GB hosting for free from blogger or google that you can't be spend it for 60 years blogging. It's seems not possible if you want to writing articles on your blog for 60 years.

If you buy a premium hosting, you have to provide some money to pay your hosting rent every year just for having a diary blog. But that is not a problem if you buy a premium hosting because it will make you are more professional, not always for free.

But I'm like blogger because blogger is very easy in management, safe and very complete in features. That is why I choose blogger as my diary blog. Thanks and good luck.